In France making a gift to charity entitles physical persons to an income tax reduction equal to 66% of the donation (up to 20% of taxable income).
Joining Life Odyssey is 15€ a year, 5,10€ with a tax reduction.
Any membership subscribed in 2015 is valid until 31/12/2016.
In-kind sponsorship making goods available for use.
Skill-sharing sponsorship: making an employee’s services available.
Financial sponsorship: provision of cash funding.
In France, all these actions entitle donors to tax reductions under the sponsorship scheme: 60% of the amount of the donation, up to 0.5% of pre-tax turnover, can be deducted from corporation tax.
Sponsoring a charitable project: what are the advantages?
– Unite employees behind a shared cause
– Develop motivation
– Facilitate sharing of values in mergers and acquisitions
– Improve the internal climate, create a positive collective dynamic, social ties
– Attract and retain talent
– Enhance your image through positive values
– Develop the appeal of the brand or company
– Encourage customer/consumer empathy
– Encourage collective support by the public, citizens, employees, consumers
– Differentiate yourself for consumers who find it less and less easy to perceive « brand value »
– Respond to pressure from public opinion, the media, voluntary bodies, who are always ready to react, criticise and even sanction
– Encourage acceptance of your activity in the local economic fabric, with the public authorities and civil society
– Participate in developing and even enhancing the image further afield of the area where you are based
– Contribute to professional re-orientation when businesses close
– For a foreign company, integrate and become more visible in France
– Publicise your commitments to enhance your communication and image as a socially responsible company
– Enrich your products and/or services with a solidarity-based dimension
– Improve customer loyalty in all or some segments
– Gain market share
– Stand out from the competition